Sunday, January 07, 2007

More Emma x Hardy Babies

Boys Will Be Boys

Emerson Climbs Up For A View

On The Table

The Two Boys

Elliot Taking A Rest on Course

Debbie Loesser and Elliot


Emerson on the Table


Elliot and Emerson
(Ch. Vandaban Wessex, Eng. Import x Ch. Foxfair Impetuous, RN)
Which is which? Most of the Time I Can't Tell Them Apart

Jeannie can tell them apart and I can too when I really concentrate. As I was not doing apparently when I took these pictures. At any rate here they are in all their splendor. Two of the nicest male puppies I have seen in a long time. The table pictures are not the best as this is the first time they were on a table. It is better to see them on the ground outside where they really have their feet under them.




All items including pictures and text on this blog are copyright (c) and are the sole property of Deborah Lynch, pictures and text may not be copied or reproduced in any format.

No comments: